A dark metropolis built on top of a dying octopus, a cowardly tentacle trimmer dreaming of dung beetles, and a surreal adventure about everything and nothing.
Octopus City Blues is a story-driven adventure game. It's the tale of cowardly tentacle trimmer Kaf Kafkaryan, who lives in a city built on an octopus. Plagued by recurring nightmares, Kaf stumbles upon dark secrets as the line between dream and reality begins to blur.
With a unique pixel art aesthetic and a unique concept, Octopus City Blues blends various genres—placing emphasis on exploration, real-time daily simulation, and deep dialogue trees that encourage multiple playthroughs. Over the years, the game received a very enthusiastic response from many journalists and players around the world.
Octopus City Blues is scheduled for release on Windows, MacOS and Linux in 2023.
- Talk to people, make choices, manage the inventory and engage in various mini-games.
- Interact with over unique 60 characters, each with their daily schedules and secrets.
- Learn and spread gossip to unlock new story paths, but be careful about what you shar
- Manage your stress and reputation while navigating complex dialogue trees where choices matter.
Octopus City Blues Trailer — YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Best Art Direction" Dubai World Game Expo 2015
About Ghost in a Bottle
- Ghost in a Bottle: makers of Octopus City and Neon Empire simulation software.
- More information
- More information on Ghost in a Bottle, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Octopus City Blues Credits
- Firas Assaad